The Chaika (“seagull”) apartment is located in one of the best neighbourhoods in Varna. There is a lot of smaller houses and big green spaces between the buildings.
The apartment is only at a 15-minute walk from the bustling city centre and 10-12 minutes from the beach. The Sea Garden where you can go jogging or just walk around and enjoy the flowers and the trees is only 5 minutes away. Varna Zoo is also 5 minutes away and sometimes you can hear the roar of the lion.
The apartment is exceptionally big with more than 100 square metres; it is built in the 1970s. There are two bedrooms with one king-size bed and one double bed, kitchen, big living room, two balconies, and a separate toilet and bathroom.
The kitchen is fully functional with cooking facilities, fridge with a freezer section, and a washing machine. The table is suitable for up to four people. On the balcony coffee can be enjoyed when the weather allows, which is quite often in sunny Varna.
This apartment is perfect for a family and also for a big group of travellers. It can fit in six people – one in the smaller bedroom, two in the master bedroom, one on the couch in the living room and two on the couch in the kitchen.
The apartment is on the third floor. There is an old school elevator, but in perfect working condition.
The surrounding area is very well organized – an excellent restaurant just 300 metres away, a mini-market for regular food and beverages just at 500 metres.
- 15 minutes walk to the long, sandy beach with restaurants, night clubs and bars
- 3-4 minutes walk to food shops or small supermarkets
- 5 minutes walk to city bus stops
- 15 minutes by bus or taxi to intercity bus station
- 10 minutes by bus or taxi to railway station
- 15 minutes walk to the main pedestrian zone with shops, restaurants and bars
- 35 minutes walk to the Archaeological Museum, where you can see the most ancient gold treasure in Europe
- 5 minutes walk to the Sea Garden, a wonderful place for jogging, swimming and other sports or just enjoying nature and the sea