The apartment is situated in the heart of the city on a quiet side street in an older building. The large flat, situated on the third floor, was renovated in 2016, but some furniture and decorations were kept to create a vintage feeling.
The rooms are spacious and full of light due to the big windows.
There are two bedrooms, reachable through a corridor, and a large living room combined with dining room, the space in the dining room is for four persons. The kitchen is fully equipped and towels and bed linen are available; there is a washing machine and a dishwasher. The toilet and the bathroom are separated.
There are two balconies, one toward the courtyard and one toward the street, both very quiet.
The apartment is just a 10-minute walk from the pedestrian zone of the city, and also from the beach with restaurants, bars and night life. Anything you might need is close at hand, including several 24/7 shops, fast food, restaurants and cafés.
Address: Lyuben Karavelov 17
- 5-10 minutes walk to the beach, restaurants, bars and cafés
- 3 minutes walk to city bus stops
- 20 minutes walk or 10 minutes by taxi or bus to intercity bus station
- 10 minutes by bus or taxi to railway station
- 10 minutes walk to the main pedestrian zone of the city
- 10 minutes walk to the Archaeological Museum, where you can see the most ancient gold treasure in Europe
- 3-5 minutes walk to supermarkets with extended working time or 24/7
- 2 minutes walk to the entrance of the extended Sea Garden, a perfect place for jogging, swimming and other sports or just enjoying nature and the sea